Engineers Australia take safety at our event seriously.
After careful consideration and in consultation with venues, please see below the policies which safeguard the health and wellbeing of members, attendees and staff at IWD:
Policies within venues (updated 14/1/2021)
- 1 person per 2 square meters
- Masks to be worn in public - this includes to and from the venue and in Public Areas unless attendees are seated and eating or drinking
- Restrictions in place till 22 January 2021
What’s expected of attendees:
- Check into each location using the designated app, eg Sydney venues will use the Service NSW app
- Sanitize your hands frequently
- Keep a minimum of 1.5m distance between yourself and other attendees
- If you feel unwell do not attend the conference/event in person and advise us as soon as possible so that we can provide a link to the virtual platform
- Please be courteous and conscious of other people’s fears and concerns, eg ask nearby attendees if you may remove your mask, check if someone is happy to shake your hand
We thank you for your patience and flexibility, please continue to check this page for updates.