Engineers Australia take safety at our event seriously.
After careful consideration and in consultation with venues, please see below the policies which safeguard the health and wellbeing of members, attendees and staff at IPEC:
Policies within venues (updated 19/1/2021)
- 1 person per 2 square meters for standing networking parts of the event
- Masks to be worn in public - this includes to and from the venue and in Public Areas unless attendees are seated and eating or drinking
- Restrictions in place till 22 January 2021
What’s expected of attendees:
- If you feel unwell do not attend the conference/event in person and advise us as soon as possible so that we can provide a link to the virtual platform
- Keep the minimum distance of space (as per your locations restrictions) between yourself and other attendees
- Sanitize your hands frequently
- Please be courteous and conscious of other people’s fears and concerns, eg ask nearby attendees if you may remove your mask, check if someone is happy to shake your hand
- Depending on your location you may be required to check into the venue using the designated app, eg Sydney venues will use the Service NSW app
- Closer to the event date you will be sent a set of guidelines to follow on the day of the event. This is an evolving situation and regulations and restrictions can change suddenly.
We thank you for your patience and flexibility, please continue to check this page for updates.